Thursday 8 July 2021

The Lorax

In reading we read the story called The Lorax.

The main message of this book was to care the environment.

we did some activities here is what I did.

 

this is a activity called Truffula tree  craft.
by using paper plates and and Popsicle stick to create.











this is the once- ler letter.

and I wrote how the Thneed factory made the air, water and the land and the trees.






this is the inside out of the Lorax.








It is important to look after the environment because if we don´t  there will be no fresh air.
what could you do to look after the environment?
























































































































































































1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post