Wednesday 25 November 2020

Being little

By stella

Being little

One spooky night … I had been shurk! But I was in magic  school so I needed to escape!

But, it will be a long journey! I need to go to Room 9 to Room 1!

But There were people walking over to Room9!

So I climb the wall. But….. I found a big spider!!!

I was so scared.But there was a stick on the floor

So I put a stick in my hand.

“Go away!” I said.

After one minute after… the spider is scared and  goes away .but why?

There were humans ! humans come to me so I  run away! 

After 3 minute the Human goes.  

So   I Go to The garden because when I go to Room1...I need to pass the garden. When I went to the  garden there was a big bug so… it was horrible! I run and run so I can Escape . 

So I go to room 3 .

There was a little sheep in there !  It was fun because I rode the sheep!

 Now I am in Room 2. All the boys and girls are dancing!

Boo! Bam!

So it was easy . Now the last room…. it's...Room1!!!!

It was a duffy day! There was a darth vader and some things…

But, everyone saw me, they shouted.

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 So I ran and ran...of course.. it was hard !! 

And I escape!

And I open the door and I change into big!

Happy ending!

THE END!















 

1 comment:

  1. Stella,

    Wow what a great creative story about being shrunk in the classroom. I loved the amount of detail you added, I could clearly understand the journey that was being taken starting at Room 9 and ending at Room 1. How did you change into being big again?

    Miss Esselink

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post