Monday 16 August 2021

Having Gratitude

In Room 6, we have been  learning about Gratitude and gratefulness.We had to choose one activity to show how we are grateful.I did ABC gratitude.

Here is my work.

A-Apples                              

B-Books

C-Candy

D-Dad

E-Eyes

F-Family and Foods

G-God

H-Home

I-Imagination

J-Jesus

K-Kites

L-Lemons

M-Mum and Mary

N-New Zealand

O-Octopus

P-Parents

Q-Queens

R-Robots

S-Star wars (movie)

T-Time

U-Umbrella

V-Violin

W-Water

X-X box

Y-Yo-yo

Z-Zebra


This is the things that I am grateful for

If you only had what you thanked god for tomorrow what would you have?




7 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Stella, well done on sharing your learning about gratitude. You have identified lots of important things to be thankful for. Why do you think it is important to be grateful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cause I have to be thankful for what I´ve already have.thank you.

      Delete
  2. Καλημέρα,Stella I like your thinking.I would have my family my self and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stella, what a great post, I love all the different things you are thankful for. I am thankful for my family too and all the great pets I have.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post