Tuesday 24 August 2021

Making Statements

We are learning to write a statement.

Our task was to write 3 statements of the facts on the sheet.

here is my work.


Great Athletes VS. Average animals



At 100 meter dash the Southern Dart Butterfly beat the Warthog, Domestic cat and Usian Bolt

(World champion) by 37 MPH.


At 100 meter Freestyle swim the Gray whale beat Eamon Sullivan,Emperor penguin and

water spider by 5 MPH.

At Long jump the Red kangaroo beat Puma,Impala and Bob Beamon by 43 FT.


Was there any more Statements? 

6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Stella, your work is tino pai (very good). They are some interesting facts. Remember when copying your work to check it stays within the limits of a blog post so we can read all the words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your adivce.

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Stella, it is great to see you replying to comments and taking on advice. Keep up the great work.

      Delete
  2. Hi Stella,
    Well done on your statements about the infograph. Animals are definitely more athletic than humans. What is your best sport? You could make statements that compare two performances, for example "the otter can dive 28 feet deeper than a walrus" or "On this infographic the sailfish is the fastest swimmer and the water strider is the slowest."

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your adivce.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post