Wednesday 25 August 2021

Describing the emotion

 Today our task was to choose the emotion from the film and describe that emotion.

I chose the emotion Angry and I described that emotion .

here it is.


Angry





It feels furious, annoyed.

It makes people feel unhappy, uncomfortable and scared.

You can be angry by someone annoying you, do bad things to you and say rude things to you.

I had been angry because  someone was annoying me and making me do things that I don't want to do.


what makes you angry?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stella,
    You have done a good description of what it feels like to be angry. I get angry sometimes when I see things that are unfair. Do you remember the angry song we listened to in class? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz1BVVVozIU
    It feels better when you have good strategies to manage your anger. What's one you have?
    Mrs Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel better when I do fun things. Thank you

      Delete
  2. Well done Stella, this is a great explanation of anger. Remember to ensure your writing stays within the page of the blog post. I get angry when people are unkind or don't show empathy towards others. What can make you angry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get angry when people makes fun of me.
      Thank you for your comment!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post