Thursday 5 August 2021

Information report writing

In Room 6,we been learning to write a information report about Lions.

I found a interesting fact when I was writing my report,

the interesting fact I found was that there is 30 Lions in each pride.

Here is my report.


Lions

Lions are the only cats that live in groups called pride.

There are 30 Lions in each pride.

There is one male and the other is female.

 


Lions look like....

Lions are big and they have sharp teeth and big claws for hunting.

Male Lions have mane surrounded on their  head but females don´t.

Male Lions have long Yellow fluffy manes.


What do they eat?

They are carnivore  animals so they eat meat like wild pigs and Zebras.


Where do they live?

Most of the Lions live in African Savannah.

African Savannah is a dried-long grassed land.

Some Lions are in zoos.


Lions are beautiful animals even though they are a bit scary.






That is my report.

Was there any more facts about Lions?

Thank you for watching!













 





3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Stella, these are some great facts about lions. I especially found it interesting how there are 30 lions in a pride, it seems like a lot. What was the fact you found most interesting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I found Interesting about there is One male in pride and others a female.Thank you!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post