Thursday 26 August 2021

Feeling emotion- Inside out

 Today at writing ,we wrote about when we felt that emotion and when, where,who,what.

I chose the emotion that is in the film ( Inside out).

I chose the emotion Disgust.

 here is my work.


  Feeling the emotion

Emotion:Disgust




What happened?: I felt eww! When I was eating  things that I didn't like to eat.

Who was there?: My parents.

Where it happened?: Home. At the dinner table.

Did you overcome it? How?: I overcame it by swallowing it.

How did you feeled after?: I felt so relaxed and happy after that.


have you ever felt disgust before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stella,I love your description of Disgust. From reading it I can really tell how you felt. I feel disgust every time I have to clean up after my dog! It is the worst part about having a dog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post