Tuesday 24 August 2021

Inside out- character journal

 At writing we are learning about the characters in the movie Inside out.

We had to choose a emotion and come up with our own character.

I chose Proudness and we had to write a journal with our character.

here is what I did.


Dear Journal,



Today Riley got her Math test result.

She got an F.

She was so sad that she cried all day.

The other guys and I were sad too.

Then I had an idea!

I tried to tell her that it´s OK because she tried her best.

We told her our messages.

Then in her mind she could start to listen to our messages.

Suddenly, she stopped crying.

Then she thought, ¨yes it´s OK cause I tried my best!¨

She was happy after that.

We were even happier than her!


By Proudness



what emotion will you choose?


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stella,
    I like your diary entry by Proudness and the message that they had about helping out their friend Riley and helping them to be ok because they did their best. I think I would choose the emotion Grateful because it is important to feel happy about the things we have. Well done with your punctuation. Correct grammar would be "The other guys and I were sad too." If you take out "the others" you will know whether to put I or Me because the sentence should make sense. That is "I was sad" not "Me was sad"
    Mrs Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will write the correct grammer down.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Stella, wow! I am so impressed with your writing. You have demonstrated a growth mindset by being positive and remembering that it is important to try your best. This is a great reason to be proud. If I choose an emotion I think I would choose gratitude as it is something I working on demonstrating.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post