Wednesday 1 September 2021

Puggle character description

In writing we did a draft on our Dojo character description.

Here is my draft.


Big eater Puggle






Puggle is a big eater who loves sweet foods.

He is good at jokes and making others happy.



Puggle´s appearance

Puggle´s face is covered in a purple grape flavored ice cream on his brown skin.

He has red and blue eyes, a cute smile when he laughs and a tiny hand and a feet.

He has a cute face which makes other people attracted.



Puggles behaviour



Puggle shares many things with other people. Even his favourite food!

He has a wonderful family and the best brother in the whole world.

He made many friends with his great jokes, kindness and his love.

Everyone wants to be friends with him because of his friendly personality and his attitude.





Puggle´s dislikes and likes




He loves sweet foods and sugar foods.

These are Puggles' favourites: Donuts, Ice cream, Chips, fizzy drinks like Coca Cola or

Sprite and his most favourite food is a giant Chupa Chups!

He loves all of his friends and his knock-knock jokes.

He doesn't  like his friends being sad or himself.

He really doesn't like vegetables.

These are his worst vegetables : Spinach, Broccoli, Capsicum,

Tomato and his super worst is Lettuce and Cabbage.


Puggle is a fun friend to play with and he has a very kind attitude.



what could you add in to my Dojo character description?








2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Stella, this is a great description of Puggle. I love how Puggle is so kind. Although I worry about his eating habits!!! Maybe you could include one of Puggle's knock knock jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahiahi Marie Stella, this is a great description of your dojo monster Puggle, my favourite description is about his face being covered with grape flavoured ice cream. If I was adding to your description, I would add what he shares with others.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post