Thursday 2 September 2021

RE Venn diagram and RE stain glass window

 In Re, we read the Bible chapter John 4:7-16 and 4:19-22.

We record how many word ''love'' is in the bible chapter, identify the main message of the verses and we created a Venn diagram to compare God's love and our family's love.

There was 14 love in Bible chapter 4:7-16 and there was chapter and there was 7 love in chapter 4:19-2 .

The main message of the bible story was ''Love each other as God loves us''.

And we coloured in picture of stain glass window.

Here is my Venn diagram and my stain glass window colouring.












































What is the difference with God's love and your family's love to you?






2 comments:

  1. Hi Stella, what a great blog post you have created. I love how you have put in a detail explanation of what your work is about. I really like your stain glass windows. Good job Stella, keep up the great work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Stella, what detailed work you have produced, I appreciate the effort and care you have put into your learning. Well done for explaining the learning in your blog post. Why do you think John included the word love so many times in the verses?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post