Tuesday 7 September 2021

Character description draft

In writing, we did our character description draft.

Here is my character description draft.


Super Staggy




Staggy is like a superhero of the dinosaurs and the people.

Staggy saves space from bad things.



Staggys appearance


Staggy is not really a normal  stegosaurus.

He is smaller than the other stegosaurus but he is braver and stronger than the others. 

Like the other stegosaurus do, he has spikes on its tail and  a pentagon shape on his back.

He wears an astronaut helmet and an astronaut suit ( because he is an astronaut who is a dinosaur).





Staggy´s behaviour


Staggy is a bit special because he is a dinosaur-astronaut!

His job is to save Earth and other planets from asteroids and other things that harm the planets.

He cares about the environment, plants and people on earth.

He also helps people who are in danger and who need help.

Sometimes he fights bad guys and sometimes he even heals people who are hurt and sad.




Staggy´s dislikes and likes


As I said before Staggy is a vegetarian, he loves vegetables more than any foods!

This is the opposite. He hates meat so much that he promised to never ever eat meat.

This is about his favourite planet in the solar system.

His favourite planets are Earth and Saturn.

He likes Earth because it is his home and Staggy likes Saturn because it looks really cool and amazing.

And of course his friends and family.


Staggy is a friend of all people and he is even a friend of yours (and mine)!




Was there things you could add?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post