Friday 3 September 2021

Āpure Moana - Marine Reserves

 In reading, we learned about the Āpure Moana - Marine Reserves.

We watch a video about it and answer some questions.

The questions were..

1. Can you remember the safety signals that Ben told us?

2 .What marine species can you identify from the video?

3. How are marine reserves helpful for the environment?

How are they helpful for humans?

4. What does this video make you wonder about the marine environment near your place?

 My answer were..

1. Assistant, help and OK.

2. fish

3. It helps to protect the fish and the corals. And the people can enjoy the watching a rare fish and rare corals.

Here is the video.





What is your answers to the questions?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stella, I agree with your answers to the question. I like how you have included the video in your post so I could see what you have been learning. I would like to try scuba diving, I have done a lot of snorkeling which I love. Have you ever been snorkeling or scuba diving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. But I think I will do it someday.
      Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Stella, well done on completing the questions 1-3.Your blog post is interesting to view with the inclusion of the video. Do you know anything about marine reserves close to your home? How do you think we should care for the ocean?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post